Kernell’s Automatic Machining provides superior machining services. Our in-house capabilities include cutting-edge technology and equipment that can produce outstanding products. One of our core services is Swiss CNC Machining, which numerous industries require for specific applications. And one of them is the medical sector.
Our team comprises expert engineers and technicians ready to work on any challenge with our sophisticated process. We understand that the medical industry is very demanding. Each product, part, and component must meet industrial standards for various uses. That’s why we deploy leading-edge and reliable equipment to ensure the best result for medical applications.
Swiss CNC Machining for the Medical Industry
Swiss CNC Machining can create complex and intricate parts with fine details necessary for the medical field. It s the perfect solution because it uses a computer numerical control unit. So it allows for pre-programmed instructions. Plus, it will enable more tooling features to perform more operations on a single piece at once.
Our team always pays attention to the smallest details, ensuring each product meets your specifications. With Swiss CNC machining an excellent method to fabricate small parts and components, the medical industry has chosen it as one of the most reliable methods to achieve the products they need for various medical applications.
Benefits of Swiss CNC Machining for medical industry components:
- Create complex parts: One of the benefits of Swiss CNC machining is that it can create complex parts. As mentioned above, it allows for more tooling features. Therefore, more delicate parts can be achieved.
- Incredible accuracy: Another reason to choose Swiss CNC machining for medical environments is that the results are accurate and have little to no error. So you don’t need to worry about mistakes or inconsistencies.
- High repeatability: With Swiss CNC machining, you can achieve a high level of repeatability with each product. It ensures that the components are consistent and meet your requirements every time.
- Efficient: Finally, Swiss CNC machining is also very efficient. Since it uses pre-programmed instructions to achieve your desired cuts, manual labor isn’t required. One operator can work on several Swiss CNC machines at once.
Kernell’s Automatic Machining strives to perfect each part and component through our Swiss CNC machining technique. We have the equipment, tools, and devices to meet our client’s needs and requirements. So we can manufacture products with high precision and detail in a single operation.
We’re capable of adhering to your tight tolerances or complex geometries while delivering near-perfect products in a short amount of time. Customer success is our primary goal: to become a reliable go-to machining service provider you can trust every time.
In the medical industry, we understand how crucial it is to produce results of the highest standards. So whether you need standard or custom solutions, Swiss CNC machines can deliver the best results for your medical needs.
Swiss CNC machining capabilities by Kernell’s Automatic Machining:
- 050’’ to 1.250’’ in diameter
- Lengths up to 20″
- Tight tolerances: ±0.0005’’ diameter, 0.001’’ total length, and 0.005’’ total straightness
- Materials: Copper, brass, aluminum, nylon, stainless steel, PEEK, carbon steel, steel alloys, and rigid polymers
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems certification
- Custom add-ons and secondary services are available
Choose Kernell’s Automatic Machining to Achieve Quality Parts for Medical Applications
We have the knowledge and expertise to ensure we design and manufacture quality outcomes for your project. So if you have any special requests, demands, concerns, or questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We’re here to guide you through the entire process so that we can find a winning solution. Or request a quote, and we can work on your project immediately.